Mid-Century Milo Baughman Style Sofa
This product is no longer available.
A stunning Mid-Century modern sofa Milo Baughman style, in original textile "Patchwork" upholstery by Jack Lenor Larsen. An exceptional sofa ...
more A stunning Mid-Century modern sofa Milo Baughman style, in original textile "Patchwork" upholstery by Jack Lenor Larsen. An exceptional sofa both for its form and quality, it is a distinctive and heavily crafted work of rectangular form with square arms in original velvet upholstery with square patterned textile design. This sofa embodies the whimsical fervor of the period, rests over legs of cylindrical form removable back and seat cushions.
Plush cushions make this sofa just as comfortable as it is beautiful, with amazing form, original fabric, in amazingly good condition for its age, some fabric nicks. The frame is sturdy and strong arms are just the perfect height for comfort. The sofa is unmarked, but of remarkable quality and design. Retaining all original hardware. This time capsule is an absolute treasure of a find for anyone passionate about excellent grade of quality in their collection. A very comfortable piece, having distinctive characteristic of its time, crafted to last many generations and is well cared for, remains young in years. It is an investment quality selection, bringing visual interest and pleasure to any modern home for years to come. Consider pairing this sofa with matching love seat (sold separately).
Place of Origin: United States
Date of Manufacture: 1970s
Materials and techniques: wood, upholstery
Condition: Good. Very good original condition
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use some fabric nicks
Measurements: 24in tall x 84in Wide x 35in deep less
- 84ʺW × 35ʺD × 24ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Timonium, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baltimore Standard Sofas
- Brown Standard Sofas
- Burnt Orange Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Orange Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Wood Standard Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.