Mid-Century Milo Baughman Style Sofa
This product is no longer available.
A stunning Mid-Century modern sofa Milo Baughman style, in original textile "Patchwork" upholstery by Jack Lenor Larsen. An exceptional sofa ...
moreA stunning Mid-Century modern sofa Milo Baughman style, in original textile "Patchwork" upholstery by Jack Lenor Larsen. An exceptional sofa both for its form and quality, it is a distinctive and heavily crafted work of rectangular form with square arms in original velvet upholstery with square patterned textile design. This sofa embodies the whimsical fervor of the period, rests over legs of cylindrical form removable back and seat cushions.
Plush cushions make this sofa just as comfortable as it is beautiful, with amazing form, original fabric, in amazingly good condition for its age, some fabric nicks. The frame is sturdy and strong arms are just the perfect height for comfort. The sofa is unmarked, but of remarkable quality and design. Retaining all original hardware. This time capsule is an absolute treasure of a find for anyone passionate about excellent grade of quality in their collection. A very comfortable piece, having distinctive characteristic of its time, crafted to last many generations and is well cared for, remains young in years. It is an investment quality selection, bringing visual interest and pleasure to any modern home for years to come. Consider pairing this sofa with matching love seat (sold separately).
Place of Origin: United States
Date of Manufacture: 1970s
Materials and techniques: wood, upholstery
Condition: Good. Very good original condition
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use some fabric nicks
Measurements: 24in tall x 84in Wide x 35in deep less
- 84ʺW × 35ʺD × 24ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Place of Origin
- United States of America
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baltimore Standard Sofas
- Brown Standard Sofas
- Burnt Orange Standard Sofas
- Chesterfield Couches & Sofas
- Circular Couches & Sofas
- Convertible Couches & Sofas
- Curved Couches & Sofas
- Leather Couches & Sofas
- Long Couches & Sofas
- Microfiber Couches & Sofas
- Mid-Century Modern Standard Sofas
- Modular Couches & Sofas
- Orange Standard Sofas
- Patio Couches & Sofas
- Pull-Out Couches & Sofas
- Small Couches & Sofas
- Tufted Couches & Sofas
- Velvet Couches & Sofas
- Wood Standard Sofas
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.