Hand Stitched Goatskin Patchwork Area Rug - 5'1" x 8'1"
This product is no longer available.
Hand stitched in Europe goatskin patchwork area rug.
Imported from Europe
Hand-made by 3rd. generation of Aydin (Ajdin ... more Hand stitched in Europe goatskin patchwork area rug.
Imported from Europe
Hand-made by 3rd. generation of Aydin (Ajdin) family.
Hand taped bottom
100% genuine goatskin hide leather
European (Balkan) breed animals
Each product is BRANDED with serial number and Craftsmanship seal.
Hides used for making Patchworks are sourced ETHICALLY and HUMANELY and 100% as byproduct of meat production
Animals are free-range raised, sustainable sourced mainly on mountain pastures in Bosnia.
Animal skins are endemic to breeds specific for Balkan region.
Skins ARE NOT processed by mass processing facility, but rather family owned business with "Old Craft" certificate. This means that such business falls in "tradition" category of business in Bosnia, since third family generation takes care of business
All skins are hand processed using solutions with the P.H value of drinking water (7)! We have been assured into that by actually being present inside the workshop during skin processing
Skins are processed in small batches, usually 5-10 at the time, in order for skin to preserve, to the greatest extend, its natural distinctions and quality.
NOTE: The photo on this page represents design and style of this rug and IT IS AN IMAGE OF ACTUAL product you will receive. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
NOTE: Few products may contain some natural flaws due to conditions inherent to natural animal products (scratches, insect bites, wrinkles, cuts, etc.) that will be discretely repaired. Please note that we do not wedge our cowhides but we rather discretely stitch and repair. Such flaws are acceptable for this type of product, since it represents the life of the animal to the fullest possible extent. less
- 5′1″ × 8′1″ and 0.2″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Arlington Heights, IL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 60004.
AYDIN Hides high quality & design-driven furniture in Arlington Heights, IL
Family run AYDIN Hides is the Leading Provider of the Finest Luxury Cowhide and Cowhide ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Chicago Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Contemporary Scandinavian Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Danish Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Goat skin Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Leather Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Lodge Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Organic Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Swedish Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Tan Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- White Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.