Davis Cabinet Co French Provincial Nightstands - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful pair of solid cherry nightstands made by top-quality furniture maker Davis Cabinet Company. Made in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Mid-Century ...
more Beautiful pair of solid cherry nightstands made by top-quality furniture maker Davis Cabinet Company. Made in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Mid-Century era French Provincial styling. Each has one drawer of dovetail construction, brass hardware.
625 - Burnished Cherry
Very good vintage condition. Structurally sound and sturdy. Tops show signs of use consistent with age. See photos for condition details. Condition rating 8.5 / 10.0. less
- 24.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 26.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Davis Cabinet Company
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Charlotte, NC
- $60 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 28217.
Boyd's Fine Furnishings in Charlotte, NC
Highest Quality Vintage and Current Home Furnishings.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.