Vintage Extra Large Trunk
This is a beautiful antique trunk with lots of storage space. It has stylish vintage rivets and brass corners with ...
more This is a beautiful antique trunk with lots of storage space. It has stylish vintage rivets and brass corners with 2 working brass latches on the front. The back hinges show its age with it's rust and patina, which makes this piece even more desirable. The inside is in excellent condition and hardly shows any wear. It has worn leather handles on the sides which are still intact. The outside has seen some wear with it's rips and tears, which gives this piece character and old world charm.
With all the journeys this piece has probably been on the key has been lost. The inside sliding hinge that holds up the lid when open needs some pushing to get the lid to stay propped up, but does work.
Use this piece to add a vintage feel to your space by using it as a coffee table! Would also be great for blanket and bedding storage or put it to use in a garage or even attic to keep special pieces safe. less
- 40.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Portland, OR
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Vintage Pink in Portland, OR
Specializing in mid-century modern furniture, art, lighting and decor for over a decade in Portland ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.