Vintage Art Deco "Moon Bank" Steel Coin
It's the destination -- commerative Moon bank made by Duro Mold of Detroit, Michigan, in 1962 in rare gold color. These ... more It's the destination -- commerative Moon bank made by Duro Mold of Detroit, Michigan, in 1962 in rare gold color. These banks, as the others, were given out at banking institutions when new accounts were opened, with the gold versions given for new premium accounts. There's a round base at the bottom of this bank; on top of the base is the rocket, with a baseball-sized moon on the top. Push the latch on the left side of the rocket all the way down until it clicks into place, press the button on the base, and the latch will snap upward, throwing a coin into the moon. The mechanical action on this bank works perfectly. The latch is strong and fires as it should. Discoloration to gold and missing orginal key. less
- 3.4ʺW × 3.4ʺD × 10.25ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Lake charles, LA
Melissa Moffett Interiors in Lake charles, LA
Hand picked chic pieces that are an eclectic mix of mid-century, vintage and traditional with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.