Mid-Century American Modern Walnut Sideboard & Dry Bar
This product is no longer available.
This wonderful sideboard has a lot to offer behind its doors. Crafted of walnut, two beautiful tambour doors cover the ...
more This wonderful sideboard has a lot to offer behind its doors. Crafted of walnut, two beautiful tambour doors cover the center and right portion of the front, sliding open to reveal plentiful storage with one shelf on each side. The center section also has a shelf that pulls out from under the top, for an additional serving area.
The door on the left has an inset rattan panel. It opens to reveal a bar cabinet. When you pull out the hidden shelf under the area for barware, a light turns on so you can easily see the glasses and bottles stored inside. It will always be happy hour when you use this piece of furniture! less
- 72.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Washington, DC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
MODERN MOBLER in Washington, DC
Born from a passion of collecting and hoarding Danish & American Mid Century Modern furniture, Doug ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.