1960s Handmade Turkish Kayseri Runner - 2' X 5.6'
Antique Turkish Kayseri rug in original condition. This runner was made in the beginning of 20th century in traditional multi-prayer ...
more Antique Turkish Kayseri rug in original condition. This runner was made in the beginning of 20th century in traditional multi-prayer design. The rug was made in very soft kashmir wool, it is very shiny and soft. The variety of colours on the rug are bright and shiny. The border has very beautiful, detailed busy design. Condition of this rug is original and good, there no damages or holes on it, as well as no stains.
Antique Turkish Kayseri Rugs from Turkey represent a unique development in the history of antique Oriental rugs, and are celebrated for the rich sense of cultural authenticity that is conveyed by their intriguing and distinct designs.
-condition: original good,
-size: 2' x 5.6' ( 61cm x 171cm ),
-material: kashmir wool,
-country of origin: Turkey,
-background colors: yellow, red, sky blue, white, blue, orange. less
- 2′ × 5′7″ and 0.25″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
One Royal Art in New York, NY
We offer the most exquisite and unique rugs from around the world. Our rugs originate ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.