American of Martinsville Velvet Chaise Lounge
Make a statement with this rare and stylish 1980's vintage chaise lounge chair by American of Martinsville Handcrafted Upholstery line ...
more Make a statement with this rare and stylish 1980's vintage chaise lounge chair by American of Martinsville Handcrafted Upholstery line.
Styled after Milo Baughman this piece possesses unique lines, upholstered legs and curved rolled arms. I've seen no other quite like it. Upholstered in velvet, it is incredibly comfortable with its thick, plush, single cushion seat and pillow-backed with two angled pillows. Once resting on it you won't want to leave!
The fabric is in great shape, there are no rips or tears however, there are a couple of small spots on the upholstery and a couple of small areas where the velvet looks to have worn a bit. Below the main cushion there are a couple of stains on the white deck. The dust cover is still intact. I have made no attempts to clean this piece aside from giving it a thorough vacuum. Leave this stunning piece as it is or reupholster to suit your decor.
Seat height 19" less
- 58.0ʺW × 33.25ʺD × 27.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Abstract, Art Deco, Boho Chic, Contemporary, Hollywood Regency, Mediterranean, Mid-Century Modern, Minimalism, Minimalist, Modern, Regency
- American of Martinsville
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Prescott Valley, AZ
- $175 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 86314.
Alexa D. in Prescott Valley, AZ
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Abstract Chaises
- Art Deco Chaises
- Boho Chic Chaises
- Cerise Chaises
- Contemporary Chaises
- Fabric Chaises
- Hollywood Regency Chaises
- Mauve Chaises
- Mediterranean Chaises
- Mid-Century Modern Chaises
- Minimalist Chaises
- Modern Chaises
- Persimmon Chaises
- Phoenix Chaises
- Pink Chaises
- Raspberry Pink Chaises
- Regency Chaises
- Velvet Chaises
- Wine Chaises
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.