Zemmour Moroccan Wool Rug - 5′1″ × 7′5″
This product is no longer available.
The "Zain" measures 61" wide by 89.2" long.
We traveled throughout the High Atlas Mountains and surrounding areas looking ... more The "Zain" measures 61" wide by 89.2" long.
We traveled throughout the High Atlas Mountains and surrounding areas looking for beautiful handmade rugs to bring to our store. We are featuring many traditional Zemmour style pieces and are really excited to bring them to you!
The rugs are made by Berber women in a method that has been passed down from mother to daughter for centuries. Each rug is made of wool that is hand dyed and then hand knotted on looms to create the final piece. The designs are traditional Berber patterns, each unique and very detailed. We kept with neutral colors so they could be incorporated into anyone's home. The rugs are a low pile, easily cleaned with a light vacuum or broom. Each rug is a gorgeous addition to any home, no matter your style. less
- 5′1″ × 7′5″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Bryn Mawr, PA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 19010.
Orange Blossom and Mint, LLC in Bryn Mawr, PA
American wife and Moroccan husband team bringing you our favorite travel finds from our travels ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.