Swedish Handwoven Rug- 2′5″ × 6′10″
This is a rug of recent vintage, handwoven by a Swedish weaver that has never been used. Its pattern is ...
moreThis is a rug of recent vintage, handwoven by a Swedish weaver that has never been used. Its pattern is an interesting and pleasing combination of a series of narrow stripes varying in color and size surrounding broad bands of softly blended colors. This rug is perfect for any spot where a bright yet soft focal point is desired. An easy way to incorporate soft yellow tones into the decor. The subtleties of the stripes within the wider stripe adds texture and an elegant design feature.
This is a one-of-a-kind rug, designed by a highly skilled Swedish weaver on a wooden loom in the weaver's own home. The pattern is symmetrical yet with subtle and random differing characteristics which adds to a wholly original and casual design. Swedish rugs are known for their sophisticated color palettes featuring unexpected combinations of color and pattern.
The craft of weaving rugs has been an important cultural craft in Sweden for centuries. This rug is woven in the Tuscaft method. Swedish weavers are highly skilled and this tightly woven rug will last for many years to come and only gets better with age. This rug is reversible! It is also washable in cold water and lay flat to dry.
Swedish rugs are perfect for everywhere in the home. Whether used as a focal point in an interior design, a useful rug in the kitchen, a lovely accent in a nursery, hallway or better yet, buy what you love and you will find the perfect spot, and then move it to another perfect spot when the mood strikes. less
- 2′5″ × 6′10″ and 0.25″ thick
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
SCANDINAVIAN MADE in Huntington, NY
We at SCANDINAVIAN MADE are passionate about the beauty and HISTORY of HANDWOVEN Swedish rugs ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.