Karl Springer Style Lacquered Goatskin Coffee Table
A stunning coffee table fashioned in lacquered parchment colored goatskin. The places where the skins meet resembles veined marble and ...
more A stunning coffee table fashioned in lacquered parchment colored goatskin. The places where the skins meet resembles veined marble and is visible on the legs as well as the top. Recessed brass bands surround the top portion of the legs where they meet the table top. The table is square with soft curved edges and the block legs are squared on the inside and curved on the outside following the design of the curved top.
Good condition. There is a blue mark on the surface of coffee table, as well as some rusty colored specks beneath the lacquer. There is some wear on the legs. Overall wear to commensurate with age, not noticeable under casual observation. less
- 42.0ʺW × 42.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $250
- Free Local Pickup in Las Vegas, NV
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 89104. 20837 does not qualify.
Habitat Gallery in Las Vegas, NV
After spending years in Los Angeles developing her mid mod gallery Very Vintage LA, Malena ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.