Johannes Andersen Silkeborg Mid-Century Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful teak bar cart by Johannes Andersen for CFC Silkeborg Mobelfabrik. Good to excellent condition with minor scratches to sides ... more Beautiful teak bar cart by Johannes Andersen for CFC Silkeborg Mobelfabrik. Good to excellent condition with minor scratches to sides and faint water staining on top. Still retains an unmistakably regal appearance and style. Black laminate second shelf for those sweaty drinks. Second level is also a split shelf to accommodate taller bottles and glassware on bottom shelf. Classic mid-century modern looks. Great piece. less
- 29.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- CFC Silkeborg
- Johannes Andersen
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $250
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
Rio R. (Witt-Century Modern) in Chicago, IL
Why Wittcenturymodern? Well, my middle name and Mother's maiden name is Wittmayer. It seemed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.