- Room Accents & Accessories
- Models & Figurines
- Orange Lucite Abstract Sculptural Kinetic Sculp...
Orange Lucite Abstract Sculptural Kinetic Sculpture
This vintage, Scintillating kinetic sculpture features a blooming group of dancing pod-like orange florals. The years have been kind to ...
more This vintage, Scintillating kinetic sculpture features a blooming group of dancing pod-like orange florals. The years have been kind to this piece. Truly beautiful! This pieces pairs well with Mid-century Modern or Danish Modern designs, but would also add to a contemporary or boho interior.
(Approximately 9" High and spans 9" Wide)
Base measures 3" across
In the mid-century, lucite was a miracle!
Abstract artists loved lucite, its ability to be molded and
to let light play through it and also to take on various hues!
Here is an incredible original mid-century lucite art sculptural piece from
the last century. It has wire embedded into lucite and creates
a free-form biomorphic delight that scintillates and sparkles with the light!
This sculpture plays with sunlight and creates a play of color!
A great accent for a mid-century dwelling! These type of pieces
would often be placed on a credenza, a desk or shelf to catch
the eye and impart some "modern" art to an interior!
It’s hard to believe that a single item is able to transform the vibe of an entire room, but that is exactly what a Lucite piece can do! Lucite has long been associated with retro glamour. Today it "clearly" goes well with modern, hollywood regency, retro, vintage and mid century modern and Danish Modern, it charms up an industrial space and adds a touch of pop to an antique space. less
- 9.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 9.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.