Lenoir Broyhill Mid-Century Modern Dining Set - Table & 4 Chairs
This product is no longer available.
A gorgeous late 50s dining set composed by 4 beautiful Lenoir Broyhill Chairs and a solid and elegant expandable Dining ...
more A gorgeous late 50s dining set composed by 4 beautiful Lenoir Broyhill Chairs and a solid and elegant expandable Dining Table (no markings on the table but most likely from the same producer as the chairs). The chairs have a stylish back built around tapered spindles and an iconic Atomic back rest. The legs are tapered.
The table measures 42x42 when closed and can be expanded by increments of 12" up to 78" when all 3 leaves are in place.
The condition of the set is overall very good, however, the table top has a few small scratches and flaws but nothing that distracts from the overall beauty the table. The legs are strong with some scuffs on the bottom, consistent with the age and everyday use. The table is structurally sound and we only applied basic restoration, leaving to the new owner the choice of conserving the aging of the original finish or proceeding with a deeper level of restoration (which would increase the value significantly).
The chairs are sturdy, no cracks or signs of repair and they are offered with vintage design upholstery with no rips or holes. Just a few scuffs on the legs, consistent with the age and with a fair amount of use.
Bonus! The table comes with ultra-useful custom brown pads that cover the whole table for protection
We are attaching an extensive visual coverage of the table but please feel free to ask any question prior to your purchase. We chose Excellent condition since we believe that the wear on the table is consistent with the age and use.
Available for free pickup 1 mile from LAX, or local delivery for $100.
We would let Chairish take care of shipping through their White Glove program for an out-of-town purchase. less
- 42ʺW × 42ʺD × 30ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in El Segundo, CA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90245.
AflCoolStuff in El Segundo, CA
Mid century and other CoolStuff you need!
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.