Early 20th Century Swedish Bergere Chair
This product is no longer available.
A Swedish round-back bergère with cabriole legs, made in the early-20th century. It's been newly upholstered in a smashing muted ...
more A Swedish round-back bergère with cabriole legs, made in the early-20th century. It's been newly upholstered in a smashing muted red printed fabric with new interiors. It features delicate carvings on the front and legs, and is in excellent vintage condition.
Seat, 20"H. less
- 31.5ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 35.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Greene Street Antiques in New York, NY
Greene Street Antiques is the source for the finest Scandinavian antiques in the USA. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations