- Casegoods & Storage
- Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Carlton House French Louis XV Style Mahogany Ar...
Carlton House French Louis XV Style Mahogany Armoire Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
This stunning French style Carlton House mahogany armoire creates a grand style statement, and you will love the sophistication it ...
more This stunning French style Carlton House mahogany armoire creates a grand style statement, and you will love the sophistication it adds to your home decor. Features mesh cover on top doors; four drawers, one shelf, three smaller compartments inside; two large bottom drawers; intricate carving on bottom skirt; highly ornate brass handles and pulls. Signed in drawer: "Carlton House 1793 Fine Furniture Sole Distributors Oscar F. Friedman Furniture Co. Inc."
Such incredible examples are highly sought after by collectors and are becoming exceedingly rare. The piece is of peerless quality and exhibits detailing and execution of an unrivaled standard. It will be ideal for both a discernible collector and a savvy decorator looking for an exquisite, timeless quality piece of huge character to position in the heart of their home. Every aspect of this armoire displays craftsmanship and skill beyond the level of common artist, and it will become a treasured heirloom item for your family for future generations.
Express a distinct style and taste with this gorgeous piece that is in a class all its own, possessing all the impact and majesty you would hope for from the finest examples money can buy. Its definition, structure and overall finish exemplify exclusive craftsmanship not often encountered.
Adding exclusivity to your décor, this antique armoire offers an elegant and stylish look wherever placed. It is unique in its structural integrity and its perfect functionality, exhibiting blending of creative style balanced with careful proportion and scale. Not only does this magnificent large scale armoire possess the aesthetic to die for; it is also an outstandingly versatile and practical choice, providing all the storage capacity and functionality you may need. It is meant to function within the realities of day-to-day living, while allowing you to create a space that best amplifies your personal style.
Considering its age and rarity, it is in excellent vintage condition. The piece remains extremely handsome and refined; the quality and craftsmanship speak volumes. Minor signs of considerate use consistent with the normal, residential employment it has seen; some finish wear on feet, minor scratches and scuffs. The pictures are of the actual item you are purchasing, so please look at them closely to confirm its condition and outstanding appearance, as they are part of the description. Comes from a clean, non-smoking, pet free home. This fine armoire represents spectacular value for money, and we have no doubt it will serve and delight its new owner for many years to come.
*** Treasure Island Interiors*** less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Maplewood, NJ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Treasure Island Interiors LLC in Maplewood, NJ
TREASURE ISLAND INTERIORS ~ Timeless Treasures of Household Elegance ~ Offering exclusive selection of antique to modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armoires with Drawers
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- French Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Linen Armoires
- Louis XV Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- New York Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.