Robert Jakobsen for Virtue Brothers Mid-Century Director Chair
This product is no longer available.
A steel chrome plate square-tubular directors chair designed by Robert Jakobsen for Virtue Brothers of California. Stylish and modern with ...
more A steel chrome plate square-tubular directors chair designed by Robert Jakobsen for Virtue Brothers of California. Stylish and modern with original vinyl /leatherette type upholstery. Easy to recover with an updated fabric or cowhide.
Very good original condition. less
- 20.0ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $79
- Free Local Pickup in Glastonbury, CT
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 06033.
Modlike in Glastonbury, CT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Vinyl Side Chairs
- Virtue Side Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.