- Casegoods & Storage
- Bookcases & Étagères
- Henredon Scene I Campaign Style Cabinets - Set ...
Henredon Scene I Campaign Style Cabinets - Set of 3
Here's a phenomenal set of three cabinets that are part of Henredon's Scene I campaign style cabinets. The right cabinet ... more Here's a phenomenal set of three cabinets that are part of Henredon's Scene I campaign style cabinets. The right cabinet has three drawers and a top cupboard that opens up to a pull out bar. The center corner cabinet features upper and lower storage. The left cabinet also features upper and lower storage. Each cabinet top has a mirrored back and the glass shelves have grooves for plates. The wood shelves also have grooves for plates. Each cabinet top has recessed lighting which works. Rewiring is suggested as these are over 30 years old. All beveled glass cabinet panels are free from chips and cracks.. Condition issues are few. These show slight wear to finish commensurate with age. Brass hardware still bright and shiny. Glass shelves have some clouding, a few scratches and some edge chips . Please see last pictures. All cabinets and drawers work perfectly. Dimensions of right cabinet are 35 x 84 x 18. Dimensions of corner cabinet are 24 x 84 x 15. Dimensions of left cabinet are 35 x 84 x 18. less
- 94ʺW × 18ʺD × 84ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,739
- Free Local Pickup in Schenectady, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Patricia's Room in Schenectady, NY
Celebrating art, design, the elegant and the unique since 1996.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Brass Bookcases & Étagères
- Brass Bookcases & Étagères
- Brown Bookcases & Étagères
- Campaign Bookcases & Étagères
- Glass Bookcases & Étagères
- Gold Bookcases & Étagères
- Henredon Bookcases & Étagères
- Hollywood Regency Bookcases & Étagères
- Metal Bookcases & Étagères
- Modern Bookcases & Étagères
- New York Bookcases & Étagères
- Transparent Bookcases & Étagères
- Wood Bookcases & Étagères
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.