Mid-Century Patent Leather Dining Chairs - Set of 6
I've marked them down so low I have no place to store this gorgeous set of six dining chairs including ...
more I've marked them down so low I have no place to store this gorgeous set of six dining chairs including two head chairs!! These mid-century chairs are so stylish from the solid walnut wood frames to the patent leather seats with original nailhead trim. The original choice to upholster these in a patent leather was so smart as it is in near perfect condition. The inner springs are in great condition as well, but the inner foam has deteriorated overtime as you can tell by a dust that comes out so they are priced accordingly.
I'm not an upholsterer, but I believe this can be fixed from the bottom, leaving the original patent leather and nail heads intact. Or just use them as is, they are beautiful!
Back 34" tall
Seat 20" wide
Seat 18" deep
Seat Height 18" tall
Arm Height 26.5" tall less
- 20.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newbury Park, CA
- $175 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 60 miles of 91320.
The ranch uncommon in Newbury Park, CA
The ranch uncommon, hand-picks uncommon pieces. Innovative furnishings, lighting, artwork, accessories & salvage. Owner , Jennifer Maxcy ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.