Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier Italian Brass & Glass Rods Waterfall Table Lamps
This product is no longer available.
We offer for sale a pair of Mid-century Modern / Hollywood Regency table lamps by Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier. More unique ... more We offer for sale a pair of Mid-century Modern / Hollywood Regency table lamps by Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier. More unique than the typical straight, four sided table lamps we come across, these have 6 sides being hex shaped with triple platform bases and a clear slice of Lucite paneling in between the shining brass. Dozens of glass rods in a cascading waterfall design that showers the gleaming brass body's and tucked away behind the glass rods are the unusual light elements distinctive of Sciolari lighting that imbue the rods with light from within. Each lamp has 42 glass rods for a total of 84 between the pair & the lights are controlled by 3 way switches to turn the base rod elements on and the regular top lights on at the same time or the top lights on and the base lights off, or vice versa. They are topped of by large round diamond faceted Lucite finials. They are classic, gorgeous & stunning! The lamps are in superb condition for their age with no chipped or cracked rods, no cracks to the Lucite & only one minor dent to a brass base and light surface wear to the brass. The cords are in fine working condition with no wear, one is quite a bit shorter than the other though. They stand 23.5" tall to the sockets by 8" wide across the shoulders and are 6.75" deep. Shades are not original and are not included, they are inexpensive shades we use for our display purposes only and you can buy a pair locally at any homeware store. Due to their fragile nature the lamp body's and rods will be shipped in two separate packages. This piece will require multiple shipping boxes. Please contact customer service before ordering. less
- 8ʺW × 6.75ʺD × 23.5ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Gaetano Sciolari
Golden Eye Antiques Art & Mid-Century Modern in Ormond Beach, FL
Hello & Welcome to Golden Eye Antiques Art & Mid-Century Modern! We are veteran online sellers with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.