Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier Italian Brass & Glass Rods Waterfall Table Lamps
This product is no longer available.
We offer for sale a pair of Mid-century Modern / Hollywood Regency table lamps by Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier. More unique ... more We offer for sale a pair of Mid-century Modern / Hollywood Regency table lamps by Gaetano Sciolari for Lightolier. More unique than the typical straight, four sided table lamps we come across, these have 6 sides being hex shaped with triple platform bases and a clear slice of Lucite paneling in between the shining brass. Dozens of glass rods in a cascading waterfall design that showers the gleaming brass body's and tucked away behind the glass rods are the unusual light elements distinctive of Sciolari lighting that imbue the rods with light from within. Each lamp has 42 glass rods for a total of 84 between the pair & the lights are controlled by 3 way switches to turn the base rod elements on and the regular top lights on at the same time or the top lights on and the base lights off, or vice versa. They are topped of by large round diamond faceted Lucite finials. They are classic, gorgeous & stunning! The lamps are in superb condition for their age with no chipped or cracked rods, no cracks to the Lucite & only one minor dent to a brass base and light surface wear to the brass. The cords are in fine working condition with no wear, one is quite a bit shorter than the other though. They stand 23.5" tall to the sockets by 8" wide across the shoulders and are 6.75" deep. Shades are not original and are not included, they are inexpensive shades we use for our display purposes only and you can buy a pair locally at any homeware store. Due to their fragile nature the lamp body's and rods will be shipped in two separate packages. This piece will require multiple shipping boxes. Please contact customer service before ordering. less
- 8.0ʺW × 6.75ʺD × 23.5ʺL
- Gaetano Sciolari
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Ormond Beach, FL
Golden Eye Antiques Art & Mid-Century Modern in Ormond Beach, FL
Hello & Welcome to Golden Eye Antiques Art & Mid-Century Modern! We are veteran online sellers with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.