Huge Antique Victorian Neoclassical Bronze & Marble Candelabras - a Pair
This product is no longer available.
For sale we offer this monumental pair of antique Victorian / Neo-Classical marble & ornate bronze candelabras. This pair of candelabras ...
more For sale we offer this monumental pair of antique Victorian / Neo-Classical marble & ornate bronze candelabras. This pair of candelabras start with the carved marble / black slate bases supporting tall & slender bodies, each with 6 candle lights for a total of 12. The detail to the bronze is exceptional with ornate scroll work, acanthus leaves and floral motifs flowing around the raised figural faces in high relief reminiscent of an ancient Greek Goddess! They are huge, standing almost 3 feet tall! They have a fabulous dark green to gold patina to them. Meant to be used on the end of a server / buffet or fireplace mantle where they standout by themselves they are gorgeous & magnificent examples of Victorian / Edwardian excess & craftsmanship!
They are in superb overall condition with several small chips to the marble bases & they are missing two of the brass wax catching rings, we suggest using aluminum foil to fill the candle wells and hold the two candles upright, the rings can be moved so you have 5 on each candelabra or 6 on one and 4 on the other. Im sure at 150 years old most of us might be missing a few pieces too.
They stand 33.5" tall by 11" wide across the tops and the marble bases measure 7.5" long by 5" deep. These will be shipped in two separate boxes due to their fragile nature and large size. These will require multiple shipping boxes. Please contact customer service before ordering. less
- 11.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Ormond Beach, FL
Golden Eye Antiques Art & Mid-Century Modern in Ormond Beach, FL
Hello & Welcome to Golden Eye Antiques Art & Mid-Century Modern! We are veteran online sellers with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.