Vintage Tlaquepaque Mexican Clay Pot
Vintage handmade large Mexican Tlaquepaque redware pottery crock pot. Lidded with 2 side handles. Hand-painted in a traditional multicolor folk ...
more Vintage handmade large Mexican Tlaquepaque redware pottery crock pot. Lidded with 2 side handles. Hand-painted in a traditional multicolor folk art design. We recommend that this be used as a decorative piece only. Would be beautiful if used as a plant pot though unsure of the contents in the clay. Very good condition! Note: there is a line on the top that looks like it may have broken during the time this was being made and then clay fired/fused back into place. (see photograph)
11" in height (from top of lid to bottom of dish)
12" in width
8.5" depth less
- 12.0ʺW × 8.5ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Upper Marlboro, MD
What Happens in October in Upper Marlboro, MD
What Happens in October is a collection of pre-loved vintage and re-constructed "ARTifacts" and global ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.