Heywood-Wakefield Solid Cherry Dining Set
This is a departure from the standard "Blonde" furniture that Heywood Wakefield is known for as it is made from ...
moreThis is a departure from the standard "Blonde" furniture that Heywood Wakefield is known for as it is made from solid cherry and has a more oval shape than their traditional lines. While the table does not have the Heywood Wakefield logo stamped it is a genuine Heywood Wakefield table, as the stamped "Doeskin" is a Heywood Wakefield word and all the chairs are marked with the Heywood Wakefield logo. I know this set was all bought together by my parents as I grew up with it. Please look at my china cabinet and you can see the same word, "Doeskin" on the back. I am not positive of the line, however it matches the cabinet perfectly so to the best of my knowledge it is considered a "Cliff House".
The condition of the table is very good considering it was made over 50 years ago, dated Feb 24, 1965 in several areas. Some surface scratching on the table top, but none that penetrates the finish and the legs do have some wear but not excessive. The chairs do have more scratching and the upholstery is stained. They would benefit from refinishing. If interested in the entire set of table, 6 chairs and the matching cabinet please contact me for a price. I would like to see the set stay together.
I do have a 3rd leaf/extension that has cracked I could include, I am sure it is repairable but it seats 6 without and was not including it in the set unless someone wanted it.
Table length is 44" without leaf/extesion and also 44" Width. 29.5" Height. 2 Leaves or extensions are 12" Wide x the 44" Length.
Chairs, 5 Regular and 1 Capitan's are 35.5" total Height ant the cushions are 18.5" Wide x 17.5" Deep and the height of the seat is 18" less
- 44ʺW × 44ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Kevin P. in Taylorsville, UT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.