Flos-Arteluce Tikal 1555 Table Lamps - A Pair
This is quite the pair of lamps! Designed circa 1980 by Pier Giuseppe Ramella for Italian lighting company Arteluce. Arteluce ...
moreThis is quite the pair of lamps! Designed circa 1980 by Pier Giuseppe Ramella for Italian lighting company Arteluce. Arteluce was founded in 1935 and became a division of Flos group in 1974. This pair of lamps is just extraordinary with their elegant fan shaped frosted glass shades which sit atop an enameled conical shaped base of dark gray. They rotate on the base showing either an off white convex plastic lens on one side or a soft gray lens on the other. They retain their original Flos tag and Atelier International Lighting tag on the bottom of each lamp. Their condition is flawless except for the following: the off-white lens on one of the lamps has yellowed slighting possibly due to an oversized bulb being used; and one of the plastic lens fasteners on that lamp has been repaired as well; and the outer cover of one of the cords is worn but is not hazardous as it is only a secondary cover. This by no means takes away from their usability or beauty. These are a beautiful matched pair of lamps; but, we will entertain selling them individually if you so desire. Please contact us for individual pricing. This fabulous pair should be yours!
Extraordinary pair of Tikal 1555 table lamps designed by Pier Giuseppe Ramella for Flos – Arteluce. This pair is in wonderful vintage condition. Please see long description for details.
Height – 17.25 Inches
Width – 19.5 Inches
Depth – 7.5 Inches
Weight – 15.8 pounds each
Height – 27 Inches
Width – 26 Inches
Depth – 16 Inches
Weight – 50 pounds less
- 19.5ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 17.25ʺL
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Antique Table Lamps
- Bedside Table Lamps
- Coastal Table Lamps
- Farmhouse Table Lamps
- Globe Table Lamps
- Gray Table Lamps
- Italian Table Lamps
- Mediterranean Table Lamps
- Modern Table Lamps
- Small Table Lamps
- Stained Glass Table Lamps
- Swing Arm Table Lamps
- Tall Table Lamps
- Tiffany Table Lamps
- Torchiere Table Lamps
- Transparent Table Lamps
- Tripod Table Lamps
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.