- Casegoods & Storage
- Trunks & Chests
- Trunks & Blanket Chests
- Meredew English Mid-Century Modern Storage Chest
Meredew English Mid-Century Modern Storage Chest
This product is no longer available.
This is a totally original mid century blanket box or storage unit - could be repurposed for so many cool uses ...
more This is a totally original mid century blanket box or storage unit - could be repurposed for so many cool uses!! Front panel has gorgeous wood grain and tone. The size is perfect for a side table and then voila it opens and great storage space!
Solid wood with the exception of the back panel and bottom or base. Top has one water ring and the edge has marks that give it a true vintage look - see pics. In its previous life someone put a hole in the bottom as well as a few small holes in back (perhaps for a shelf?) - see pics - could be used with this mind or easily cover with panel of wood.
This mid century piece is cool - hinge operates and stays open when locked in place!
Love the possibilities love the mid century design - Markers mark inside wall of cabinet - see pic - MEREDEW FURNITURE - from England. less
- 28.0ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Bliss and Ross in Dallas, TX
Eclectic style and we love to add a piece of Mid Century Modern to the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.