WW2 Navy Black Speckled Enamel Coffee Pot
This product is no longer available.
This is a significant piece of WWII Military Memorabilia. It is a very large, heavy black and white speckled enamelware ...
more This is a significant piece of WWII Military Memorabilia. It is a very large, heavy black and white speckled enamelware coffee pot that was made exclusively for the US Navy during WW2 by the Vollrath Company. Because of its weight (especially when filled with liquid), it is double handled - near base there is a built-in enamelware handle and on top, there is a a wood bail wire handle (resembles a bucket handle). Base of pot is marked: "USN Vollrath Co".
This pot is in excellent condition given its age. No holes, rust or cracks to enamel. Only the wire top handle has rusted some (see pics) but it is still strong and I do not think it is at risk of falling apart. These pots were made to stand the test of time! Unfortunately, I do not have the lid to this pot. Even with the missing lid, this is a iconic piece of history. Think of it being used in mess halls and traveling the world on the open sea waters. Unbelievable.
Great gift for a war history buff. You can still use to boil water or make coffee at home or camping. Alternatively, you can just use as decor and take advantage of this amazing talking piece.
11" Tall (Base to Rim)
15" Tall (Base to Raised Handle)
9" Wide (Rim to Spout)
6.5" Diameter of Rim
9.5" Base Diameter
11" Wide (Base to Bottom Handle)
**Reminder - this pot DOES NOT come with a lid** less
- 11.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
ES Wallace in New York, NY
Finding and collecting vintage items is my passion. My day job is in finance but ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.