Antique Burmese Orchestral Hsain Wain Drum Circle Carved Panel Table
Antique Burmese ornate antique orchestral hsain wain drum circle table. Comprised of eight carved and bejeweled panels and estimated to ...
moreAntique Burmese ornate antique orchestral hsain wain drum circle table. Comprised of eight carved and bejeweled panels and estimated to be of the Mandalay Period, late 19th or early 20th Century. We've added a square-shaped glass surface to the assembled circle for a highly unique and visually striking dining or center table.
Definitely one of a kind! This fabulous and ornate antique Burmese Mandalay period drum stand table base is composed of eight panels of hand carved wood and inlaid with mirrors and glass, believed to be from Burma aka Myanmar, late 19th or early 20th Century, and originally used as a type of orchestral drum circle. The musician would crawl through the key-hole doorway and either sit or stand to play the melodic drums which hung around them. A square-shaped glass surface has been added to this assembled circle for a highly unique and visually striking dining (seven panels were used) or center (eight panels used) table. However, if you are a purist, we do have the pickets, which the drums hang from, that were removed to make the surface flat to hold the glass top, and 15 drums; so, it could be re-assembled. We can provide that service if you wish. Another way to enjoy the incredible beauty of these panels would be to hang them on the wall individually or for a breathtaking ensemble, hang all seven! This hand carved antique Burmese percussion circle is simply spectacular and would be the centerpiece of any room!
Assembled Size w/Glass:
Height – 33.5 inches
Diameter – 53 inches (7 panels)
Glass Top Size – 60x68x1/2 inches
Weight – 350 pounds
Assembled Size w/o Glass:
Height – 34 inches
Diameter – 60 inches
Weight – 108 pounds
Crated Size w/Glass: (includes drums)
Height – 73.5 inches
Width – 66 inches
Depth – 42 inches
Weight – 509 pounds
Crated Size w/o Glass: (includes drums)
Height – 48 inches
Width – 36 inches
Depth – 38.25 inches
Weight – 361 pounds less
- 60ʺW × 68ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Enter a zip code for more accurate shipping information.
Chris G. in Topeka, KS
- Super Seller 2018
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Asian Antique Dining Tables
- Asian Dining Tables
- Boho Chic Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- Gold Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Primitive Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Red Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
- Tribal Dining Tables
- Wood Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.