Plasto Teak and Chalkware Lamps - A Pair
You don't often see a pair of 1950s lamps with intact tower shades. These teak, brass, and chalkware examples by ...
more You don't often see a pair of 1950s lamps with intact tower shades. These teak, brass, and chalkware examples by Plasto Mfg. Co. are magnificent, don't you think?
Additional Condition Notes:
These seem to lean a bit to the right, but that may be because we lean a bit to the left. Oxidation to metal, but not offensive. less
- 15.0ʺW × 15.0ʺD × 42.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $439
- Free Local Pickup in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- $99 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 33403. 20837 does not qualify.
MØBLER | Home Décor in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Whether you are a mid-century modern enthusiast furnishing your home, an interior designer shopping for ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.