Bill W. Sanders Mid-Century Rolling Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous, incredibly rare, white oak and mahogany three wheel serving cart by Bill W. Sanders, circa 1964. Wonderful vintage condition ...
more Gorgeous, incredibly rare, white oak and mahogany three wheel serving cart by Bill W. Sanders, circa 1964. Wonderful vintage condition with only light wear consistent with age. Black lacquered iron frame, large chrome wheels and a single pivoting wheel. Butcher block top with center polished aluminum textured disc. Three wine bottle holder, as well as three drawers for utensils, plus a half shelf and full shelf for storage. Cutting board surface is 29" x 18". Perfect for a bar, or an outdoor or open air kitchen.
This cart was featured in the Pasadena Exhibit California Design Nine and pictured in the accompanying periodical. This is the earlier version featuring wheelchair wheels, rather than bicycle wheels.
38.75 in.Hx45 in.Wx24 in.D less
- 45.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 38.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 92037.
Noah F. in San Diego, CA
Unique mid century and vintage furniture, decor, and art.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.