Henredon Oval Dining Table
This Henredon dining table with two leaves will seat six to ten. The gracious oval shape of the table top ...
more This Henredon dining table with two leaves will seat six to ten. The gracious oval shape of the table top is accented with a wide outside edge of golden burl which is separated from the wood grain sunburst top by a thin dark accent band. This fine example shows the excellence of Henredon craftsmanship, and is highlighted by the glossy French polish finish, which emphasizes the beauty of the woods and their distinctive grains. The double pedestal trefoil base is accented with ebonized claw feet, and the three scrolled legs of each base boast ebonized roundels.
The table comes from a non-smoking home with no children, and has had very low use over the past twenty five years, when it was purchased new. If you are looking for a lovely, one owner vintage table in pristine condition, you have found it here. The table is 80" W. by 48" D. without leaves, which shows the radiant sunburst wood grain to its best advantage. The wood grain runs straight on the two leaves, each 24.5" wide. When used, they will extend the table to 104.5" or 129" wide.
The table was originally purchased with the set of six Henredon dining chairs with the ‘square within a square’ upholstery, which is also available on this site.
Table Dimensions: 80” / 104.5” / 129”W x 48” D x 29*3/8” H. Each of the two leaves are 24.5”W. less
- 129.0ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,109
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Rosa, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Kurt S. in Santa Rosa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.