Henredon Oval Dining Table
This Henredon dining table with two leaves will seat six to ten. The gracious oval shape of the table top ...
more This Henredon dining table with two leaves will seat six to ten. The gracious oval shape of the table top is accented with a wide outside edge of golden burl which is separated from the wood grain sunburst top by a thin dark accent band. This fine example shows the excellence of Henredon craftsmanship, and is highlighted by the glossy French polish finish, which emphasizes the beauty of the woods and their distinctive grains. The double pedestal trefoil base is accented with ebonized claw feet, and the three scrolled legs of each base boast ebonized roundels.
The table comes from a non-smoking home with no children, and has had very low use over the past twenty five years, when it was purchased new. If you are looking for a lovely, one owner vintage table in pristine condition, you have found it here. The table is 80" W. by 48" D. without leaves, which shows the radiant sunburst wood grain to its best advantage. The wood grain runs straight on the two leaves, each 24.5" wide. When used, they will extend the table to 104.5" or 129" wide.
The table was originally purchased with the set of six Henredon dining chairs with the ‘square within a square’ upholstery, which is also available on this site.
Table Dimensions: 80” / 104.5” / 129”W x 48” D x 29*3/8” H. Each of the two leaves are 24.5”W. less
- 129.0ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,119
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Rosa, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Kurt S. in Santa Rosa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.