Egyptian Revival Mantel Clock
One of a kind vintage Egyptian Revival elephant-form black painted metal mantel clock. Case formed as an elephant carrying an ...
more One of a kind vintage Egyptian Revival elephant-form black painted metal mantel clock. Case formed as an elephant carrying an Egyptian princess in a howdah with enamel numerals and sits on a rectangular base and stands about 21 inch tall.
This clock has some repairs, broken and/or missing pieces to her left arm, back, one leg and front of the base that could be repair, but still works with the use of one AA battery which is not included. The broken arm and piece of her garment included.
Best offer accepted. less
- 17.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 21.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in Spring, TX
Doris F. in Spring, TX
Hello and thanks for stopping by. As you purchase an item today, please know that ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.