Mt. Airy Display Armoire Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Own this beautiful unique piece made by National Mt. Airy. This company, no longer in existence, produced good quality furnishings ...
more Own this beautiful unique piece made by National Mt. Airy. This company, no longer in existence, produced good quality furnishings for many years. I purchased it new, and I have enjoyed it now for over 30 years. I absolutely love this piece because of its beautiful wood tone and its versatile functionality, and also because I have never seen one like it! . Due to its style, this piece can also be used to display your special display pieces, sweaters, quilts or other valuables.
The top of the cabinet opens with two solid beveled glass doors. Inside, the cabinet can be lit and there are two large 3/8" thick glass shelves, and a third shelf which is part of the wood cabinet.
The lower section of the cabinet looks like there are multiple drawers, but in fact it is one large door that pulls up and it neatly stores back into the cabinet (see photos). Inside, there is a pull out swivel shelf for a TV, which can also be used for storing. There is also two deep functional drawers.
Notice a small chip on the bottom of the pull up door only visible when the door is pulled open. Also notice a small opening on the back panel near one of the glass shelves to have access to electronic cords if desired.
Materials: Wood, Glass, Brass Hardware
Cabinet Dimensions: 37 W, 22 .75 D, 81.25 H
Glass Shelves Dimensions: 32" W, 19" D
Drawers (2) Dimensions: 15" W, 15.5" D, 5" H less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Vonore, TN
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Hilda M. in Vonore, TN
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Armoires with Drawers
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Linen Armoires
- Media Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Oak Armoires
- Painted Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- Storage Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Tall Armoires
- Traditional Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- Wood Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.