1960s Mid-Century Modern Curved Sectional Sofa Style of Harvey Probber
This stunning four-piece modular sofa. There is no marking on this piece, but the seller believes it may have possibly ...
more This stunning four-piece modular sofa. There is no marking on this piece, but the seller believes it may have possibly been designed by Harvey Probber/Harvey or Vladimir Kagan This fantastic sofa is another fine example of modern design. The chrome base creates a 3 1/2'' floating illusion and also illuminated. Needs to be rewired The soft velvet upholstery is very delicate and eye pleasing. The sofa is very versatile and the pieces are big enough to be used separately or put two pieces together to create a loveseat. The pieces retain the original upholstery. Does need to be cleaned has some minor age stains in the back of sofa. I cleaned all covers and same stains were removed when washed. Confident if treated will come out. This sofa would make a stunning addition to any living space.
Also comes with extra fabric once was a pillow for repairs.
Measurements: LEFT TO RIGHT Chaise 63''L x 28''W x Height 27 .5
next piece 38''W -- 66''W--28''W--28''W
66'' then angles 122'' less
- 188.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $849
- Free Local Pickup in west palm beach, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Seasweet in west palm beach, FL
Vintage 20th century modern
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 10Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.