Antique Turkish Brass Coffee Service - 10 Pieces
Antique Turkish brass coffee set that includes five coffee pots and five plates - a perfect addition to your kitchen decor ...
more Antique Turkish brass coffee set that includes five coffee pots and five plates - a perfect addition to your kitchen decor. "Ezerka Ohrid" is embossed on each of the handles. This indicates that it was made in Ohrid, Macedonia by Ezerka Meetal.
The coffee pots and plates are brass. The handles of the pots are attached with copper rivets and the pots are likely lined with aluminum. It has vintage wear and tear but it still in great shape. There is a beautiful light patina that can be left on or cleaned off for a newer look.
coffee pots - 3" height, 6.5" width with handle, 2.5" width without handle
plates - 8" diameter less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 3.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Burbank, CA
- $10 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 91505. 20837 does not qualify.
Gypsy Trading Post in Burbank, CA
Gypsy Trading Post was created by Kristen Garner and Daniel Mar. It was born from ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.