- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Dishes & Pieces
- Signed Gerry Williams Mid-Century Stoneware Bowl
Signed Gerry Williams Mid-Century Stoneware Bowl
Excellent form and color, this signed mid century pottery, stoneware large bowl is hand crafted by the late renowned NH ...
more Excellent form and color, this signed mid century pottery, stoneware large bowl is hand crafted by the late renowned NH potter, Gerry Williams - 1926-2014.
The surface of the bowl is a rich glaze of blues and grays. We are selling another similar smaller bowl and lidded bowl in separate listings on Chairish.
Pardon the light reflections in the photography. There are no white spots on this piece.
Signed on bottom.
In near perfect condition.
Charles Musser's 1976 documentary entitled An American Potter explored his life and work, and he is listed in Who's Who in American Art. Williams was the co-founder of Studio Potter magazine and Phoenix Workshops, and has been a model and source of inspiration for ceramic artists around the world. Williams was selected as New Hampshire's first Artist Laureate by Governor Jeanne Shaheen in 1998, and in 2005 was honored with New Hampshire's Lotte Jacobi Living Treasure Award. Williams once wrote, "Potter is what I do, who I am, where I come from." less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 6.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Gerry Williams
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Norwalk, CT
Reposed NY in Norwalk, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.