Vintage Arthur Umanoff Wrought Iron Barstools - Set of 5
A set of 5 Mid-Century Modern iron bar stools with birch seats and vinyl cord backs by Arthur Umanoff for ...
more A set of 5 Mid-Century Modern iron bar stools with birch seats and vinyl cord backs by Arthur Umanoff for Raymor. Black enameled iron frame features fantastic forward-leaning lines while supporting an ergonomic floating birch slat seat. Highlighted by a boldly sculptural yoke-shaped wood back wrapped in original and less common off-white vinyl cord. Equally suited to be the stars of one’s bar indoors or out.
Good condition. This set of stools has the original finish to the wood and the original cording to the backs.
The wood slats are also structurally in great shape but have some
scuffs and light scratches. The wrought iron is in very good condition, some of the foot
glides are gone or changed.
The stools measure 18"W x 18"D x 39"H and the seat height is 28"H.
This gorgeous set of Arthur Umanoff stools will make a great addition to your
incredible midcentury collection. less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 39ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Arthur Umanoff
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- $199 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 90272.
Full Circle Home in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- 20" Bar Stools
- 24" Bar Stools
- 30" Bar Stools
- 32" Bar Stools
- 33" Bar Stools
- 36" Bar Stools
- 40" Bar Stools
- Adjustable Bar Stools
- Bar Stools with Backs
- High Back Bar Stools
- Kitchen Bar Stools
- Los Angeles Bar Stools
- Low Back Bar Stools
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Stools
- Outdoor Bar Stools
- Padded Bar Stools
- Swivel Bar Stools
- Tall Bar Stools
- Tiki Bar Stools
- Tractor Seat Bar Stools
- Tufted Bar Stools
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.