Golden Rattan Bar Cart
Finally, the perfect bar cart! This bar cart will work the crowd at all your gatherings and then blend with ...
more Finally, the perfect bar cart! This bar cart will work the crowd at all your gatherings and then blend with the rest of your things when not in use.
Here is what I love... it's constructed from beautiful wood that's wrapped in gold rattan. It has sturdy wheels, a spot to hang at least eight wine classes, AND the tray and bottle caddy are removable!
35 inches tall (measured from floor to the top of tray handle.
31 inches wide.
18 inches deep.
Old Pappy & other things not included! Cheers! less
- 31.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Vintage Lifestyle in Louisville, KY
I love vintage design, clothes, books, & jewelry. Our home is filled with things that have ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.