Edward Wormley for Dunbar Dining Arm Chairs - Set of 6
Hard to find and strikingly beautiful set of six dining armchairs by Edward Wormley for Dunbar Furniture. As with Edward ...
more Hard to find and strikingly beautiful set of six dining armchairs by Edward Wormley for Dunbar Furniture. As with Edward Wormley and Dunbar you are getting the highest of quality in Mid Century Modern furniture design. These six armchairs have classic design details and use mixed materials to provide an eye-catching chair that combines wood, cane, and fabric to provide symmetry with most interior settings. These chairs can adapt to any style of decor and home, and have been reupholstered in vintage Herman Miller orange tweed fabric. Each chair has a gold badge Dunbar label and is made of mahogany with a rich & dark hued stain. They are in original condition with age-appropriate wear, containing minor nicks or abrasions. Please see the pictures.
Each chair measures: 22" wide x 20" deep x 31" tall. Seat height is: 18" less
- 22.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 31.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Dunbar Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Winter Haven, FL
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 75 miles of 33880.
Modern Redemption in Winter Haven, FL
Modern Redemption sells designer Mid Century Modern furnishings, lighting, collectibles & art.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.