Antique Extending Mahogany Dining Table
This remarkable dining table starts out as a round dining table with a diameter of 54 inches. This quality built ...
more This remarkable dining table starts out as a round dining table with a diameter of 54 inches. This quality built table was hand crafted from solid mahogany. The four leaves give you different length options. Two of the leaves have skirts, giving you a seamless surround. When all four leaves are uses, the skirt is interrupted by two of the leaves that were crated without the skirts. This table is in original condition.
The original finish is well over 100 years old. We like the original finish, though someone looking for a more refined look can have the top refinished.
The table reaches a maximum length of 8 feet 4 inches. A total of 100 inches. This table, when full extended, will easily sit 12 people comfortably. The table sits 29 inches high.
Two leaves measure 11 1/4 inches each. The two remaining leaves measure 11 1/2 inches each.
This is an American made crafted with mahogany that was harvested in South America at the end of the 20th century.
With a center leg, the table is strong and sturdy with all leaves inserted. This is truly a fantastic table.
This table is durable and built to last. We consider this to be in excellent antique condition. less
- 100.0ʺW × 54.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $989
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Deirdre M. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 11Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.