Vintage Copper Ship Wall Sculpture
This product is no longer available.
A very unusual, copper ship wall sculpture. Found in Asheville, NC in the early 1970's, the sculpture has been a ... more A very unusual, copper ship wall sculpture. Found in Asheville, NC in the early 1970's, the sculpture has been a feature on our sun room wall for many years. It is made of copper and has a definite brutalist and rugged feel to it. On the back, in pencil, is "8/11/65" the date it was constructed. There is a wonderful patina to the piece. It can be used as a sculpture or even as a planter. Very unusual. Original. One-of-a-kind! less
- 17.0ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 40.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $89
- Free Local Pickup in Greenville, SC
- $25 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 29605.
David Watkins Designs in Greenville, SC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.