Turkish Anatolian Hand Made Over-Dyed Rug- 5' x 6'7"
This one of a kind vintage wool rug was handwoven in Anatolia / Turkey, and is approximately 20-50 years old. It ...
more This one of a kind vintage wool rug was handwoven in Anatolia / Turkey, and is approximately 20-50 years old. It was neutralized from its original color retaining the essence of its design and then over-dyed to create a remarkable chromatic state.
The Turkish Colors Collection by Vintage Carpets began as a vision to salvage imperfect, vintage carpets and resulted in a revolutionary movement of color. Inconsistencies are the nature of this product and make each piece unique. A carpet once traditional is now a contemporary work of art. The Turkish Colors Collection evokes the power of color. Take part in the movement.
Fully restored, cleaned, and ready to use!
Although each vintage rug is one of a kind, our inventory has a very wide color and style variety. Please ask for any other size/style/color requests.
Material: 100% Organic Natural handspun Wool and Cotton.
Photographs are taken in daylight. No artificial light source have been used.
Door-to-door Shipment Worldwide by UPS Expedited Service. 3-6 days to anywhere in the world.
Please do not hesitate to forward if you have any questions.
Thank you for choosing us. less
- 5′ × 6′7″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $85
- Free Local Pickup in SAN DIEGO, CA
Ahmet T. in SAN DIEGO, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.