Ornate Gilt Mirror from Carolina Mirror
This is a regal beveled mirror in an ornate gilt frame from the Carolina Mirror company. While Carolina Mirror is ...
more This is a regal beveled mirror in an ornate gilt frame from the Carolina Mirror company. While Carolina Mirror is no longer in existence, it flourished as the largest name in mirrors in the U.S. from its start in the 1930s through the 1970s.
This is a large mirror, with a length of 40 inches and width of 32 inches. Incredible relief, which forms flowers and foliage, adds delicateness to the masculine, geometric shape of the gilt frame. The beveled edges of the mirror confirm its superior quality. Hangers firmly affixed to the back allow for vertical or horizontal hanging on a wall. less
- 40.0ʺW × 1.25ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Kansas City, MO
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Well Manored in Kansas City, MO
From ancient antiques to 80s Glam and - of course - the Mid Century Modern between, we ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.