Andy Warhol Chanel #5 Poster
Just like the Campbell Soup can, the Chanel no. 5 bottle has become iconic of consumer culture in itself. Andy ...
more Just like the Campbell Soup can, the Chanel no. 5 bottle has become iconic of consumer culture in itself. Andy Warhol was quick to identify such pop symbols and elevate them to art through the mass-reproduction medium of silkscreen. This piece is part of a series of six prints of Chanel no. 5 bottles, all executed in bright and contrasting colors.
The poster is lined and in very good condition.
Notes: Poster, Linen Backed
Artist: Warhol, Andy (after)
About the artist: Andy Warhol (August 6, 1928 - February 22, 1987) was an American artist who was a leading figure on the visual art movement known as pop art. His works explore the relationship between artistic expression, celebrity culture and advertisement that flourished by the 1960s. Warhol's artwork ranged in many forms of media that include hand drawing, painting, printmaking, photography, silk screening, sculpture, film, and music. From autumn 1962 onward, Warhol's paintings were made almost exclusively by screen-printing photographic images on to colored backgrounds. These works were executed with the help of assistants in the studio that he called The Factory less
- 22.0ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Pop Art
- Andy Warhol
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
L'Affichiste in Stowe, VT
Karen Etingin opened her Montreal gallery, L'Affichiste, ten years ago after deciding to turn ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.