Krushenick "Silver Image" silkscreen
signed and numbered in pencil (from the edition of 200)
Edition: 200, AP 30 ... more Nicholas Krushenick
signed and numbered in pencil (from the edition of 200)
Edition: 200, AP 30
Image 32 x 26 inches
Framed size: 35 x 29.5 inches
Art is framed
Nicholas Krushenick (1928-1999)
Born in 1929 in New York City and following World War II army service, Krushenick studied at the Art Students League from 1948-1950.
He studied for two years at the Hans Hofmann school in New York. Clement Greenberg probably came closest when he classified Krushenick amongst the "Post-Painterly Abstractionist Painters." One of the original group of POP Artists, in his works one can very clearly feel and enjoy the "Spirit of Pop": graphically striking, sometimes shocking, always funny, they reflecting the irritations of metropolitan life.
Krushenick's work is in the permanent collections of such museums as the Museum of Modern Art, the Guggenheim Museum, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Whitney Museum of American Art (New York), the Chrysler Museum, the Smithsonian Institution, the San Francisco Museum of Art, the Dallas Museum of Art, the Amon Carter Museum (Fort Worth TX), Fisher Gallery (University of Southern California, Los Angeles), the Denver Art Museum, Lowe Art Museum (University Of Miami), the Walker Art Center (Minneapolis), the Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum (The University of Minnesota), the Tacoma Art Museum (Tacoma WA), the University of Illinois Art Museum, the Museum of Art & Archaeology (University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia MO), The Empire State Collection (Empire State Building, NY NY), Brigham Young University Museum (Provo UT), The Michael C Carlos Museum (Emory University, Atlanta GA), Wright Museum of Art (Beloit College). European Collections include the Folkwang Museum, Essen and the Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam.
His work has been featured in the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York 1963, "Systemic Painting", Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, New York, 1966, "New Forms and Shapes of Colour,",Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam, 1966, and "The Sixties," Museum of Modern Art, New York. less
- 26.0ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $150
- Free Local Pickup in San Diego, CA
Perry Meyer - Meyer Fine Art, Inc. in San Diego, CA
Perry Meyer, with his 36 years of expertise in art, specializing in 19th – 21st century ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.