Vintage Distressed Persian Kerman Rug - 10′1″ × 13′6″
This impeccably woven vintage Persian Kerman ‘Kirman’ rug was made in Iran ‘Persia’ in the mid-20th century circa 1950. Highlighting ...
more This impeccably woven vintage Persian Kerman ‘Kirman’ rug was made in Iran ‘Persia’ in the mid-20th century circa 1950. Highlighting a distressed composition with an elaborate display of delicate florals and sweeping arabesque vines, this alluring Kirman reflects a wonderful iteration of classical Persian rug trends. The muted colors of beige, slate and brown depict the charismatic florals throughout the field. Decorative flowers and the tranquil color combination continue in the intricate border. The slate blue-gray hues and wavering shades of beige enhance the exquisite delicacy of style reflecting a refined shabby chic style and timeless appearance.
Made in Iran (Persia).
Date: 1950 to 1959.
Measures: 10′1″ × 13′6″ less
- 10′1″ × 13′6″ and 0.265″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $129
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Boho Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Brown Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Cottage Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Dallas Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Industrial Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Modern Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Persian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Rustic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Shabby Chic Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.