Mid-Century Textured Blue Planter
A stunning unusual modernist thumbprint style waffle pot or vase, iconic Mid-Century Modern style. A great focal point and addition ...
moreA stunning unusual modernist thumbprint style waffle pot or vase, iconic Mid-Century Modern style. A great focal point and addition to any ?mid-century modern pottery collection.
Measures 19 3/4" tall x 10 1.2" wide.
Elegant inside or outdoors.
Gorgeous shades of blue with some subtle tans. Spectacular thick and textured glaze.
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items.
We have paired this in some of the photos with other current items available
including Gainey Planter Pot Collection, and other architectural pottery pots.. We
appreciate your interest. We will gladly supply additional photos, so please ask
to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact
We will always strive to offer you the
best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more than
whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping
costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks
Regarding this item:
We can possibly arrange delivery to parts of Arizona, as well as parts
California, including Palm Springs, Pasadena, the Central Coast of California,
including Santa Barbara and the SLO Region.
We will do everything we can to find you the most economic and preferred
Some surface wear and tiny fleck chips. Vintage condition as would be expected for a planter that has been used for plants.
Sculptural design that appears to have been chiseled and sliced, creating juxtapositions of smooth and gnarled surfaces.
This large blue foam glazed pot is very similar to those created by Beatrice Wood of Ojai, California. less
- 10.5ʺW × 10.5ʺD × 19.75ʺH
- Condition Notes
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Barrel Planters
- Blue Planters
- Boho Chic Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Cactus Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Flower Planters
- Hanging Planters
- Herb Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Indoor Wall Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Large Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Mid-Century Modern Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Phoenix Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Urn Planters
- Wall Planters
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.