- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Mirrors
- Adam's Style Cream Painted Wall Mirrors - A Pair
Adam's Style Cream Painted Wall Mirrors - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
This very attractive near pair of mirrors is executed in the Adam’s taste of the first quarter of the ...
more This very attractive near pair of mirrors is executed in the Adam’s taste of the first quarter of the 19th century, being somewhat reimagined and executed a century later during the early 20th century. Each is very closely aligned, but slight motif variations and dimension differences are notable upon examination. The very early and probably original patined surface is quite interesting, the beige paint having rubbed into the gesso beneath and allowing a certain complexity into the overall patina. Natural wear from handling over the years has introduced a delightful surface variation. The numerous little cracks, chips and losses seem to meld into the surface of the mirror pretty nicely, though we could certainly inpaint the losses upon request if preferred.
Measurements: [left mirror] 58” H x 24 3/4” W [right mirror] 53 1/4” H x 26 3/4” W
Both mirrors have losses and chips to elements. The right mirror in primary image has a chip loss to the projecting branch on the right of the crest, the bottom centermost acanthus having an old crack where it was reattached at one point, a chip loss to the left edge acanthus. The left mirror in the primary image shows a “bent” branch to the right of the crest - this has been straightened, though it still has an accompanying loss; there is a loss of the acanthus element in the left shoulder where the frame inverts on the mirror. Other wear, chips, surface loss etc. as visible in the images. The glass is in good condition with light scuffs and minor oxidization. less
- 26.75ʺW × 3ʺD × 58ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
SILLA, LTD. "Fine Antiques, Art and Sculpture" in Shippensburg, PA
Silla, Ltd. is located in the historic downtown of Shippensburg, PA. Our collection focuses on ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.