- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Mirrors
- Adam's Style Cream Painted Wall Mirrors - A Pair
Adam's Style Cream Painted Wall Mirrors - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
This very attractive near pair of mirrors is executed in the Adam’s taste of the first quarter of the ...
more This very attractive near pair of mirrors is executed in the Adam’s taste of the first quarter of the 19th century, being somewhat reimagined and executed a century later during the early 20th century. Each is very closely aligned, but slight motif variations and dimension differences are notable upon examination. The very early and probably original patined surface is quite interesting, the beige paint having rubbed into the gesso beneath and allowing a certain complexity into the overall patina. Natural wear from handling over the years has introduced a delightful surface variation. The numerous little cracks, chips and losses seem to meld into the surface of the mirror pretty nicely, though we could certainly inpaint the losses upon request if preferred.
Measurements: [left mirror] 58” H x 24 3/4” W [right mirror] 53 1/4” H x 26 3/4” W
Both mirrors have losses and chips to elements. The right mirror in primary image has a chip loss to the projecting branch on the right of the crest, the bottom centermost acanthus having an old crack where it was reattached at one point, a chip loss to the left edge acanthus. The left mirror in the primary image shows a “bent” branch to the right of the crest - this has been straightened, though it still has an accompanying loss; there is a loss of the acanthus element in the left shoulder where the frame inverts on the mirror. Other wear, chips, surface loss etc. as visible in the images. The glass is in good condition with light scuffs and minor oxidization. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Shippensburg, PA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
SILLA, LTD. "Fine Antiques, Art and Sculpture" in Shippensburg, PA
Silla, Ltd. is located in the historic downtown of Shippensburg, PA. Our collection focuses on ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.