1970s Earthy Creature Coffee Mug
This product is no longer available.
Oversized and fun, creepy, brutalist--no matter how you look at it, this mug will get your guests' attention. Heavier weight ... more Oversized and fun, creepy, brutalist--no matter how you look at it, this mug will get your guests' attention. Heavier weight: 1lb 9.9 oz, has large handle. Can be used for coffee or decoration. One side has peaceful man in the moon type caricature, while the opposite has a sun. Inside is a smiling Cheshire-like hidden creature. They will surely be surprised to find him in the bottom! Colors are brown and blue. Has both matte and shiny glaze. Unsigned, but known to be from the 1970s. less
- 5.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Sun & Pearl in Warrenton, VA
Hi Friends! I love art and design and enjoy treasure-hunting. I hope that you enjoy ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.