- Room Accents & Accessories
- Bathroom Accessories
- Large Natural Conch and Clam Seashells - Set of 3
Large Natural Conch and Clam Seashells - Set of 3
These are wonderful seashells with lots of character. A conch or whelk shell and two large clam shells, picked up ...
more These are wonderful seashells with lots of character. A conch or whelk shell and two large clam shells, picked up on a long-ago kayak trip to an Atlantic Coast barrier island. They are naturally and beautifully aged for a just-right authentic coastal patina. The conch/whelk shell weighs just under one pound. The clam shells are similarly thick and heavy--a rare find. One is a light rust color and one is soft white.
They make a beautiful accent piece in a grouping of natural objects or in a room with coastal decor or a nautical feel.
Whelk Shell (resting on side): 8 inches long, 5-1/2 inches deep, 4 inches high; weighs just under 1 pound
Soft Rust Clam Shell: 6-1/2 inches across, 5-3/4 inches deep, 2 inches high; weighs about 1-1/4 pound
White Clam Shell: 6 inches across, 5 inches deep, 1-3/4 inches high; weighs just under 1 pound less
- 8.0ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 4.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Mona Lisa Vintage in Narberth, PA
I find treasures that charm me, sometimes restore them, and offer them to you! All ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.