Mid-Century Danish Teak Floating Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
A very cool and stylish mid century modern teak coffee table with biomorphic asymmetrical top, supported by two teak cylinder ... more A very cool and stylish mid century modern teak coffee table with biomorphic asymmetrical top, supported by two teak cylinder pedestal bases by R.S. Associates Montreal mid 1960's - one of the design series that was from this company to coincide with the Montreal Expo of 1967. Capturing a Scandinavian Style - it has great curves with a rich dark grain , it gives the appearance that the top is actually floating. In nice condition with a few very tiny chips on the side and the bottom part of the base, there are a few small nicks along the sides, underneath the table has a few chips. It measures 59 long, 24 wide, 15 in height. less
- 59.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in melrose, MA
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 02176.
Dare To Be Vintage in melrose, MA
Dare to be vintage is not merely a business for us but it has become ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.